Monday, February 1, 2010

Where Do I Find The Move Waterfall In Pokemon Silver Elite 4 Advice In Pokemon Platinum Version?

Elite 4 advice in Pokemon Platinum Version? - where do i find the move waterfall in pokemon silver

I am about the challenge the elite 4 in platinum. Is the team good?

1. Infernape (male)
Level: 51
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
Item: Shell Bell
Moves: Close Combat, Fire Punch, Flamethrower, and Sunny Day


2. Luxray (female)
Level: 51
Capacity: Rivalry
Nature: Calm
Item: Magnet
Moves: Thunderbolt, Charge of the spark and magnet rise

I know that your Moveset with every movement of the electrically-attack is false, but screwed, because I had to give HM a point, and I could not hold more heart scales. MC I have a few nice though. Any tips?

3. Gastrodon (female)
Level: 52
Capacity: Drains
Nature: Timid
Item: Mystic Water
Moves: Surf, Ice Beam, Earthquake, and waterfall

I do not know, such as waterfalls, but I had to learn to reach the elite 4th Any tips?

4. Vespiquen (Male, of course)
Level: 52
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Calm
Item: Insect Plate
Moves: Heal order (I know it's better to Roostbut call me arrested, I like the animation in order to heal better) crisis under control, Silver Wind and toxic


5. Bronzong (Genus)
Level: 52
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Calm
Item: Mind Plate
Moves: Psychic, Flash Cannon Trick Room, Payback
6. Torterra (female)
Level: 54
Capacity: overgrowth
Nature: Bold
Item: Miracle Seed
Moves: Earthquake, Lance Sun, Synthesis and Wood Hammer


Any tips? Comments?

1 comments:

dark_hat... said...

Haha immature, whose mind I can not attempt a life outside is cool on the screen
: D

I beat the elite four with only three pokemon
Empoleon luxury Starpator (sorry if I misspelled)
Make sure you know, water movement, a movement of ice and fire.
And a black movement during the crisis Luxy.
Add ice water for pokemon Dragon Drive
Rock pokemon like Golem and how their fight against the closure
Its pretty good
Sounds like a good team

Post a Comment