Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pain In My Chest Around The Pacemaker Whats Wrong With Him?

Whats wrong with him? - pain in my chest around the pacemaker

My grandfather was taken to a hospital around 11th He had blurred vision, chest pain, and no sense when I spoke, my father said he was talkative. I think it is 70 years, who had numerous heart problems, has a pacemaker and defibulater whatsoever. He also had heart surgery several heart attacks. What is now occurring program that does not sound so bad, but I am aware of its history. Do you think it will be ok? I love both his 1:15 ET My dad at the hospital can not sleep with him. What do you mean again? Nobody tells me anything, so what do you think is the reason? And has not yet reached my father, in his opinion, the news is good news? Please help me, that I, as we are so close you tell me it is OK u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, 3 loved

My mother wont let me see what is wrong with him, "What do you think is wrong with him. Is this serious?

0 comments:

Post a Comment