Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Hematoma Last How Long Does It Take For A Hematoma To Heal?

How long does it take for a hematoma to heal? - how long hematoma last

My son had up to two weeks of antibiotics than were born, the nurse put an IV in my hand and I noticed the bruises, while the fourth in his hand and I did not know how ill after the house a. Here, then two weeks later, and the cure seems to be a little bit, but now feels like a hardening in my hand, and when I saw him to his doctor last week, just put bacitracin ointment on and I said, put it in hand every day, or Neosporin. How long does it take to heal up? I think two weeks is a long time to heal and not yet complete. I wonder if I should bring to your doctor now.

1 comments:

another HW said...

A bruise occurs when blood vessels leak into the surrounding soft tissue.

This can occur if an intravenous (IV) catheter through more than a wall of a glass is involved or when the pressure is not on the site where the IV catheter is withdrawn.
It also occurs with IV insertion success.

The cure depends on the size and location.
Be solved Typically 2 weeks.

Yes, you should bring to your doctor.

It is important to take a reasonable and necessary medical procedures.

Post a Comment