Thursday, February 11, 2010

Female Atomic Wedgie Ski Length Of Atomic Triplets?

Ski Length of Atomic Triplets? - female atomic wedgie

I was skiing for a while and have used 168cm ELAN. The concept seems to work well for me. Looking to buy Atomic Twins (05-06 model) in the size of 172nd It is a question of costs (excluding other sizes) at lower prices. I am a woman about 5'8 "135 and would like powder, trees, skiing, and also test that the park from time to time. Any advice whether this scale could work for me?

Thank you!

2 comments:

JWZ said...

because their fine becuse I'm not in the park and 5 'and I'm at school and get advice from two beds in the size of 161cm and I think it will be good

soonersl... said...

I am not familiar with that particular station, but I doubt that 4cm is remarkable.

Post a Comment