Friday, February 12, 2010

Seized Auctions Calgary Seized Car Auction -- I Need To Find Out Where To Find Seized Car Auctions In SoCal?

Seized car auction -- I need to find out where to find seized car auctions in SoCal? - seized auctions calgary

Can someone help me, seized vehicle auctions in the area of Los Angeles? I have examined this issue anyway, and I think I have a few places, but I want to make some suggestions. Most auctions of seized cars are too far from where I live now, but all can help me a little more. So, what do you think?
Abstract: The locations of the auction of confiscated cars, So Cal

3 comments:

FunkyFra... said...

There are many websites out there that tells you where the car auctions are held, most of them, you have to pay. But only about $ 30 one of the best I found for the price http://certified-auctions.com/

Paul said...

I attended some auctions in Orange Co., and the prices were much better than what you're in the dealership.

They add considerable cost to the price, so there are many offers, well, except in cars, knows nothing.

Do not believe ads that say you can get a really nice car for $ 500. is BS

FleetTec... said...

Check out this website. It covers all the United States. Vehicles seized, surplus vehicles, etc. This is an auction online, but.

http://www.govdeals.com/eas/index.cfm

Post a Comment