Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Betty Crocker Chocolate Pound Cake What Should I Do?? Help?

What should I do?? help? - betty crocker chocolate pound cake

My two dogs just discovered chocolate. I was found out of the room again to lick the bowl, I do not know how much is consumed, since I'm just out of the room for a minute. I think about 3-5 ounces. Both are boxers, is a 4 years about 90 to 100 pounds, and learned in a pale happaned brownies and everything, but I'm worried, especially younger ones who are only 1 that has a touch of heart and weighing about 60 pounds; just got it, and I have no idea whether you have already eaten chocolate before. It was Betty Crocker Chocolate Cake Mix. Super moist. He said that dark chocolate frosting, but I do not think that I, a gel ... Unies, if you mix eggs, and have therefore already dark chocolate in it.


What should I do? HELP

0 comments:

Post a Comment