Thursday, January 28, 2010

How Many Personal Leave Days Can You Have Can A Company Without A Personal Leave Policy Withhold $ From Nonexempt Employees?

Can a company without a personal leave policy withhold $ from nonexempt employees? - how many personal leave days can you have

I work for a company that has no policy on personal leave. I recently took a holiday and the pay day had accepted $. After the interrogation, they told me I had exceeded my personal time. I denied that it had no official policy, and it took days before without a problem, why now? Then he told me that they accepted, because I do not give them enough time. Not even a policy that indicates the nature of the required indication.

I thought it was a voluntary measure by the fact that another employee is absent due to illness. Starting Tuesday of this week I had a form on my desk, that the new licensing policy, the sign (which I was never signed). Therefore, they can keep my $ exception (as an employee) for a new policy I am not yet signed?

We know a meeting next week and want, what kind of resources that I know.

Thanks in advance

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They seem to think they are abusing their political and Miss too much work. If you do not report it and give more examples of things you do and the ways that other violations of the policy.
You may be asked to sign a form, after all that work for them and for the payment of his salary and the conditions under which he works.
If you are not paid by the day, if you fight, you can probably expect to pay.
This is an approximate savings to another job get in me, and waves were too low, but look for another job if they me.

Post a Comment