Friday, January 22, 2010

Do I Have To Have Two Wedding Rings I Notice That Some Married Women Wear Their Engagement Ring And Also Two Wedding Rings- What's The 3rd Ring?

I notice that some married women wear their engagement ring and also two wedding rings- what's the 3rd ring? - do i have to have two wedding rings

Ring 3 is a maturnity ring! (sorry can not spell)
I was told you so, but if the first child was born (after the wedding) or anniversery of his first marriage, which ever comes first!

5 comments:

stef_at_... said...

Wedding and engagement ring designer Michael B. has a collection of names drawn Rings "Three", which includes wear an engagement ring with two groups everywhere. This trend was destined to make band and the band make an elegant, balanced and beautiful. You can see some of these wonderful sets can be found here:

http://www.michaelcfina.com/ic/mcfina/sections/wedding_engagement_rings/wedding_engagement/michael_b.html

PointsPr... said...

could be an anniversary band.

But in my case I have 2 wedding rings and my engagement ring in the middle. I like the symmetry. no special significance other than my husband wanted me 2nd

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25361617 @ N0 ...

Byker Bryde said...

This is an anniversary eternity band;

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h ...

He is often given by the husband during an important anniversary, so they have a renewal of vows, or even a birthday!

cherrygo... said...

I do not think there are three rings. You can buy calling bands alliances accent, I think. You have to create a wedding ring and slides in fact the band to focus on the appearance of the Rings 3. This is what I see on the show ring.

cherrygo... said...

I do not think there are three rings. You can buy calling bands alliances accent, I think. You have to create a wedding ring and slides in fact the band to focus on the appearance of the Rings 3. This is what I see on the show ring.

Post a Comment