Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Figure Out What Kind Of Rabbit Need Help Figuring Out What To Buy To Record Tv Shows.?

Need help figuring out what to buy to record tv shows.? - figure out what kind of rabbit

I need help to determine what I buy on a TV program that is easy to accommodate if I'm at work. In view of the forthcoming transition to digital (January 2009), can not of course with a simple cassette recorder. This is what I have: a 24-inch RCA SDTV with regular indoor antenna rabbit ears. I live in an apartment for external antennas are not allowed. My budget does not allow me to a cable TV at this time to subscribe. What equipment should I buy to add a show soon? I have visited many websites about this, but can not "heads or tails of it. I do not go to any business until you know exactly what I need. The sellers certainly try to push me, do not buy what they need. I just want to take my show a little TV in my little girl. How am I doing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you God for the Internet. At least I can show him that I miss my situation to observe, until he discovered television. Thank you all!

1 comments:

gkk_72 said...

You need a recorder with an ATSC tuner. Panasonic is one, and I'm sure there are others.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMR-EZ37 ...

Post a Comment