Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blank Rental Application Would Adding A Cover Letter To A Rental Application Help?

Would adding a cover letter to a rental application help? - blank rental application

My husband and I are moving to California and try to find a place to live. I found a place where both of them, but I realize that the demand is not as positive as we hope.

We have no rent arrears and evictions, and do not believe that our credit is very good (or at least should be, and that consistently pay our credit cards) on time.

The problem say, I'm running, I was in school during the last 2 years and I am currently unemployed and I have no information on work in the past year. My husband is in the army, but has 8 months and before that he was unemployed.

And we were not able to get copies of your payroll, so I must send account statements to examine the income.

I wanted a letter explaining why we have no work to make history and make it clear that my husband now has a steady job with the Marine Corps and why we make good tenants can help to fill in the history of the leftwhite gaps in the application of the situation.

Do you think it will make a difference? I am renting this property very seriously and not dismissed because of defects in employment and lack of proof of payment offer.

2 comments:

chatspla... said...

Personally, I would like for you as a tenant. A cover letter is a good idea if you feel that not telling the whole story of the application.
The problems that were known to him nor prevent even a mortgage, should not prevent that you receive rent.

charles w said...

It is probably used to make a big difference, because of his age. Most people at the age of 21 have no history of extensive work and, frankly, by a letter of flowers are cons-productive because it creates a big red flag in the eyes of car rental.

Do not try to bad tenants to convince the owner of it, a good tenant when they know that they do not ....

It is perfectly fine to tell a landlord that you are a student, and you have no work today due to the relocation and attack must be a military income. Any owner who has dealt with the tenants, military, knows what it is.

The problem you face is that one of his age. Some owners do not rent to anyone under the age of 25 due to problems of maturity.

Post a Comment