Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vicocin Is There A Way To Easy The Terrible Symtoms Of When You Run Of Of Vicodin About 7 Day Before My Next Rifill?

Is there a way to easy the terrible symtoms of when you run of of vicodin about 7 day before my next rifill? - vicocin

I've been using Vicodin for 6 years and the doctor reduces the number of pills and I have to load before my nex, is every 2 weeks to try to quit, but I do not know what withraw worst effects of vicocin or Symptoms of fibromyalgia is still a bit to help alleviate pain withdrawal effects of Vicodin?

4 comments:

slonde said...

Obviously you have pain, you should raise your physician or the amount, type, with different drugs Vicodin, Vicodin and should not be suddenly taken. Try to take some Motrin to help you survive until your next appointment.

In addition, a good doctor would not allow a person in pain. They have the advantage that it is in pain.

I would say that fibromyalgia is much more painful than the removal of Vicodin.

stoppdem... said...

She drank too much and you are addicted. I had with the house Viccodin and morphine to stop. Even with the morphine, I felt unhappy and depressed for 3 days and disappeared.

bpsgirl1... said...

First, if your doctor has reduced the quantity of pills that is done reducing the amount you need to be taken, you should not have to be performed before prescribing below must be met. If you are interested in so much pain, please call your doctor and ask if you increase the dose again. So let us know if you have more than the amount set out on what you should know. It is another drug on the market. Try some Advil in the meantime. Good luck!

lizzi998... said...

I'm in the same situation. I've always ibprofren. I go to another dr. give is that it to me, although it is something else. Good luck

Post a Comment