Sunday, December 6, 2009

Endep More Drug_uses Endep (Amitriptyline Hydrochloride) And Weight Gain?

Endep (Amitriptyline Hydrochloride) and Weight Gain? - endep more drug_uses

I am currently at 100 mg per day Endep chronic back pain.

How did a nurse, and someone who has experienced depression in the past, I know that this drug is used primarily to treat depression. I also know that it (a possibility of weight gain) more than other antidepressants.

I would welcome any information from any person, or has been engaged on this drug and its effects on them, both in terms of weight gain, and nothing more.

Thank you very much:)

1 comments:

Racer said...

Amitiriptyline'm in very bad headache, and for some years but I've never noticed any weight gain or negative impact on the case. My migraines have been reduced almost to zero .... The other severe headaches normally get from time to time.

Post a Comment